Elia Associates offers a wide array of real estate legal services pertaining to new and re-sale, condominium and freehold, residential, commercial and recreational properties, including:
- Reviewing Status Certificates and Disclosure Statements so that you understand what you are buying into;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating Agreements of Purchase and Sale for new or re-sale properties, residential or commercial;
- Attending to due diligence and transactional closings, including Interim Occupancy Closings for new condominium properties;
- Arranging for title insurance, including existing owner policies;
- Attending to institutional and private mortgages;
- Preparing and registering Survivorship Applications;
- Attending to title fraud deterrence;
- Preparing and enforcing Lease Agreements; and
- Attending to Power of Sale proceedings, Foreclosure and Attornment of Rent to enforce a mortgage or Condominium Lien.
Our condominium law, civil litigation and estates practices often complement and enhance our real estate practice, as we combine our experience with current knowledge of issues and trends to achieve our goal of providing clients with comprehensive, cost effective and creative legal solutions. In particular, our condominium law focus brings unique insights to the purchasing and selling of condominium units, for personal or investment purposes.
Whether you are looking for legal help in attending to a traditional real estate matter or are in search of representation willing to think outside of the box to find a resolution to a unique circumstance, Elia Associates is equipped and determined to achieve the best possible result for you.