Our objective is to help facilitate business transactions so that you can operate your business efficiently within the parameters of the law and achieve success.
Talk can be cheap. We will not "nickel and dime" you in the course of conducting your business and corporate/commercial law work. We specialize in share acquisitions and sales, asset acquisitions and sales, financing and corporate reorganization work. We give "legalese" a different meaning. We bring "legal ease" by ensuring that your transactions are done seamlessly in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost. Our primary focus is to put you at ease in your legal matters – that's what legal ease should be.
|Condo Communities: Living a Healthy Lifestyle|
Physical activity is an important part of life, providing many benefits such as reduced risk for cardiovascular disease, some types of cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, obesity and more. According to the Canadian Profile of Disability, the disability rates of elders over the age of 65 have risen from 31% to 53% due to the lack of physical education and participation. Unfortunately, those living in condos face many barriers preventing them from accessing their resources.
|CONDOCENTRIC.ca`s Top 10 Articles of 2013|
10. Condominium Act Review – Is There A Role For Ego? by Richard Elia
9. Mediation Saves the NHL Season by Marc Bhalla
8. What Is Tarion? by Patricia Elia
7. Managing the Effects of Dementia in Condominium Communities by Ashley Winberg
6. Kids & Condos: A Debate by Patricia Elia and Marc Bhalla
5. Game Changers by Richard Elia
4. The Nature of Condominium Disputes by Marc Bhalla
3. Bulk Section 98 Agreements by Richard Elia
2. Tarion Perspectives by Patricia Elia
1. BUSTED… For Not Paying Common Expenses by Antoni Casalinuovo